Ideal for larger streams and small rivers, where both distance and accuracy are important. YOU WOULD BE PROUD TO OWN THIS ROD. It's the culmination of hours of research. Rod is in very good used condition- Original cost was $385 Rod will be shipped UPS in tube container. This is A Walleye Rod but will take Northerns. Payment by Pay Pal. NOTE: PAYMENT MUST BE RECEIVED WITHIN 10 DAYS AFTER AUCTION CLOSES. May or may not have all papers and tags. Europe, New Zealand, Canada, Japan. Check out our weekly listings for more savings and combined shipping. G. LOOMIS MBR783-2C GLX CASTING ROD- USED- EXCELLENT! Delivering exceptional technique-specific performance, the G. Loomis IMX Pro Flip and Pitch Casing Rods provide everything in you need … G.Loomis IMX Freshwater Spin Rod 7ft 4-8lb 2pc. Fast. Heck. Check these pictures carefully, then check my feedback. Over the years, some of the techniques have changed, fisheries have changed and anglers have adjusted, so we have totally redesigned our entire selection of walleye rods, improving the actions with even more precise tapers and length adjustments to cover the most technical aspects of the fishery, especially where light weight and sensitivity are an important factor for success. Take this one along on your next tarpon trip. Seller added the following information: Orginal rod tube and rod sock included no warrenty card. I left all 3 over there the last time we went fishing and have been too lazy to go grab them. Thanks for looking and I wish you a Happy and Successful Fishing New Year. Instead of holding a fixed length of line as in traditional casting, anglers … There are no scrapes. THIS AUCTION IS FOR A USED G. LOOMIS FR1208 GLX 10' 8 WEIGHT, 2-PIECE FLY ROD. EXCELLENT CONDITION, MINT Loomis GLX Whispercreek FR1085-4 fly rod 5 weight 9 foot 4 piece, G-LOOMIS BCR 802 / 6' 8" - 1/8 - 3/8 OZ - 10-14 LB - EXTRA FAST ACTION - GLX ROD, G Loomis Crosscurrent GLX 9 foot 6 weight 4 piece, G LOOMIS GLX 10` 8WT. If you have any doubts or concerns, just check my feedback and the photo's in the listing. Instead of me copying and pasting info from Loomis site just take a look on your own and let me know if you have any further questions. Please see"Payment Details" below for fixed shipping costs! I have only fished this rod a few times so it is in like new shape with just a little wear. As you gently lift the fish out of the water for a quick photo you smile. Contact the seller- opens in a new window or tab and request a shipping method to your location. THANKS GOOD LUCK! It comes with the cover and case shown. GLX. A super-sensitive casting rod designed for snook. Bass. NO RESERVE! The photos will hopefully evidence the exceptional condition the rod is in. International buyers outside the uk/eu please note. Up for auction is a used G Loomis GLX Steelhead rod model STR1163-2 S. This rod has been used twice and is in excellent shape! Some light wear. Some wear as can be seen on pictures, but still in good condition. G Loomis GLX 844C MBR Classic Mag Bass Rod - 7 ft. NEW G. LOOMIS CROSSCURRENT GLX 1087-4 9' FOOT #7 WEIGHT FLY ROD WITH WARRANTY, G Loomis CrossCurrent GLX Saltwater Fly Rod FR10810-4 9'0" 10wt 4pc, G Loomis GLX 894C FPR 7'5" Heavy Fast Casting Rod, G. Loomis GLX 803S JWR 6'8" Medium Heavy Extra Fast Spinning Rod, G Loomis GLX 852C JWR Casting Rod 7'1" Medium Extra Fast, G Loomis GLX 804C JWR Casting Rod 6'8" Heavy Fast, G. Loomis GLX 783S SJR 6'6" Medium Heavy Fast Spinning Rod, G Loomis GLX 954C FPR 7'11" Heavy Fast Casting Rod, G LOOMIS 7' MEDIUM POPPING SALTWATER CASTING ROD PR844C GLX, G-Loomis Fishing Rod Owners Manual Tips Assembly Maintenance glx imx gl4, Loomis and Franklin Skagit fly rods 7 wt 10 wt tube sale price full warranty, Other maker GLX WRR 8500S G Loomis Bait casting rod from Japan, G Loomis Cross Current GLX 9' FT #9 Line Fly Rod 11289-01 NEW 2020, G. LOOMIS GLX CROSSCURRENT PRO 1, 7 WEIGHT 8 FT, 10 INCH. Cover, current and tides. After hearing about the group of fisherman that was involved in the design of the CrossCurrent rods, we thought we owed it to our clients to take a good look at these rods. G. LOOMIS FACTORY BUILT ROD, MADE IN THE USA. offshore species. Model number FR1089. When flipping, you"swing" the bait with an underhand motion, holding the line with your off-hand to control the lure’s entry into the water, allowing it(jig, worm, creature or tube) to enter the water very quietly. FAST ACTION FLY ROD. There’s only one word to describe them… ASTONISHING! It's how we look at the world of saltwater fly fishing and it's what CrossCurrent is all about! A fantastic rod that went away. The GLX Series continues to improve with the new G. Loomis GLX Flipping & Punching Casting Rods, which are now up to 20% lighter and better balanced than ever before. Positive feedback will be left for successful transaction, Shimano g.loomis corpo ss t-shirt - black/white -. 9" 12 wt. It has a magnum butt to move fish to the boat in a hurry and still has enough tip to cast smaller baits when necessary.It's a 20-pound line rod for serious pitching. 20lb. They will give you a claim number. A new taper design along with a noticeable weight-reduction in the upper half of the blank allows us to make a fly rod that is incredibly light. I threw most of the 9 wt. Particularly around the hook keeper, as would be expected. SPECIFICATIONS: Model: TSR801-2 GLX Trout Spinning Rod Type: Spinning Pieces: 2 Length: 6'8" Handle: No. GLX makes it ultra-light and ultra-sensitive. If you already own something from G-Loomis then you know about the warranty. NEW G LOOMIS 6'10 WALLEYE . I just don't need 3 8wt rods sitting around. Please check. Using G. Loomis' proprietary "fiber blend" and GLX levels of performance, these rods provide anglers with unlimited possibilities when fishing. Only used a few times. You take your broken rod and stuff it in the tube that your brand new one just came in. What it takes when the stakes are high. There are a couple of visible marks along the length of this rod and the marks that are present will not affect the integrity of the rod. Precision. GLX allows us to create a stronger, more sensitive stick that is noticeably lighter. UP FOR AUCTION IS A USED. Although it has a foot long fracture, it still. The end result, wife is happy and impressed at the same time which makes for a happy fly fisher! Well at least it was this way the 3 different times Ive used them and the latest time was 4 years ago) The 1st option is for you to call them and set up for the repair. The G.Loomis TSR 862-2 GLX is a must have crisp action 2 piece spinning rod. It all depends on what you look for in a light-duty spinning rod. Item is used but in great condition for its age. Plenty of B A double S left in it. Happy bidding! G-Loomis CrossCurrent GLX(9 Foot/ 8 Weight/ 4 Piece) Fly Fishing Rod G-Loomis CrossCurrent GLX From G-Loomis" Saltwater flyfishing is highly dependent on bait. Ultra light 6' 7" 1 piece rod, rated for 2-6 lb mono or 3-4 lb power pro, 1/32- 3/16 oz There are no visible marks on the rod. Before paying for multiple items, request a combined shipping invoice from us. G. Loomis Trout & Panfish Trout Series Spinning Rods come in both 1 piece and 2 piece configurations. PayPal Rules: We follow PayPal’s Seller Protection Policy which means that we will only accept payments from confirmed accounts and we only ship to the confirmed billing address for that account. Not something I picked up at a flea market or garage sale. Have the mid-level strength to carry a ton of line and the backbone to put the mustard to any saltwater species you go after. The"strength-to-weight" ratio for this rod is incredible! Cover, current and tides. All tracking information is sent to you from UPS to the e-mail address listed on your PayPal account. "If you prefer to do this, please leave at least minutes before eating", Thanks! The rod is 8 1/2 foot 4 piece 10/11 weight. G-Loomis Muskie casting rods. We've gradually thinned out the less popular rods, but these four remain in high demand. They come in various lengths for different fishing applications including artificial lures such as spoons, bucktails or surface lures. Designed for light line. 7 feet. It is just to expensive to replace her so get creative. They include a prepaid return label for UPS to come pick it up. They feature quality cork handles, Fuji reel seats and Fuji guides. No chances at all, just the technology advanced TWO-PIECE RODS designed by Gary loomis and Steve Rajeff, that have gained favor and loyalty over the past twenty years. please note the tip section has been reworked and is about 4" shorter. Pieces: 2 Power: Medium Heavy Action: Fast Line: 10-17 lb Technique: All Purpose Travel Rod Condition: Excellent W/Sock* Additional Info: Here is a rod that is in Excellent condition. > G.LOOMIS > Spininginiai kotai > TSR801-GLX. the proverbial Best of the Best! Pay pal only please. Previous page. May or may not have all papers and packaging. G. Loomis BSR802 GLX spinning rod for auction. Model FR10210/11-3. Will ship via US Postal Service Priority Mail with delivery confirmation# and Insurance. Now, thanks to the input received from the tournament anglers, guides and G.Loomis Fish Team members like Dan Plautz, we've made them even better. Rod Handle is Model B in G Loomis handle chart(see the picture of Loomis handle chart) Not only a Great bass rod but also great for near shore saltwater fishing as well(Red's and Spec's i.e. It's the culmination of hours of research. Ideal for larger streams and small rivers, where both distance and accuracy are important. I mean your giving them a dirty two piece rod that was never suppose to be a 2 piece but it ended up that way because y. I have a used but never abused G Loomis BCR803 GLX. This is a great rod for nymphing for steelhead and salmon. It has a really light, responsive tip, but the lower 3/4ths of the rod is stiff to help you"drag" weighted nymphs through likely feeding areas. We won't under-value merchandise or mark the item as a gift on customs forms. G loomis glx stream dance 9'6 #6wt high line speed fly rod. In immaculate condition, 9ft, #5 line weight, 4 piece, high line speed and comes with tube. This is a rod that was traded in by a customer using our"Best In Class" Trade-In Program. … 1oz. G Loomis GLX FR1088. If you would like to purchase Signature Delivery. Posted with, This auction is for a gently used G Loomis Cross Current GLX 9' 10wt saltwater fly rod. If you are not totally satisfied you will receive a no questions asked refund. They won't have a clue you're even in the area. Check out these interesting ads related to "g loomis glx", G. loomis gloomis lifestyle hoodie men's outerwear. Good- Shows signs of use. Original sock- No tube. That's why we celebrate these Classics. 10FT. Fish like this don’t come easy. Try to stick between 450- 510 grains. Butt cap does have some minor scratches. G Loomis GLX WRR8400S 7' Walleye Series MED- LIGHT EX- FAST ACTION 6- 12 LB 1/4- 1/2 OZ Rod is in Mint Condition- Reel Abu Garcia REVO S30 Bearings 7 Gear Ratio 5.8: 1 Reel is New- Power Pro Super 8 Slick 20 LB. It looks like it has only been fished a few times. This rod sells for $395 new. When lightweight and sensitivity really makes a difference, we recommend GLX! I will try my best to ship the rod the day after payment. This item is shipped FED EX Ground. G-LOOMIS GLX FAST ACTION 6'8" CASTING ROD MODEL BCR 804 - USED - VERY GOOD! This is my own rod. Shipping USA Only Will Be Shipped Insured With Tracking. There are eight 1-piece and two 2-piece spinning models, along with four 1-piece casting models. We will accept international bids, but any international winners must pay with PayPal and add any additional shipping charges to be determined after the auction. Check my pics and feedback. Good Luck To All, Now Stop Watching And START BIDDING. g loomis glx . Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for G Loomis Trout Series GLX Spinning Rod TSR791 GLX 6'7" Ultra Light 1pc at the best … G Loomis fly rod: GLX FR1088 9.0' 8wt 2pc. includes replacement quality ballistic rod tube and replacement rod bag. If you are not totally satisfied you will receive a no questions asked refund. Recovers quickly and casts with unbelievable precision. You know what that means. Customer satisfactorypls don't leave us the negative or netrual feedback, Please have a look at the photos as they form part of the description and gives you a better look at the rod. One of the finest doublehanders you'll ever cast! Quick Links … If the error is our fault we will gladly cover all costs, original and return. Rod has no issues at all. G Loomis Crosscurrent GLX Fly Rod 9' #9 Line, g loomis fly rod glx streamdance. GLX 894C FPR 7'5" ACTION FAST POWER HEAVY LINE WEIGHT 17-25LB LURE WEIGHT 1/4- 1OZ HANDLE A PIECES 1. Even in G-Loomis's own words, Even if the guide fairy comes while, your asleep and pulls off all of your guides" its covered. Allows you to lift a lot of line so you can quickly reposition your cast as well as high speed false casts when fishing pocket water. As we journey into the future we can forget all the memorable days on the water. But rod is clean and like new! No tips or tears. $480.00 - $490.00 G. Loomis IMX Pro Flip and Pitch Casting Rods. Great condition. I've included 3 pictures to show the eyelet type, handle type and the model. This rod was used one season and in excellent condition. Thank you please check out our shop below for more great bargains sophiestock trade and gifts sophiestock store, G loomis glx flip punch bass casting rod glx 895c. And then let her slide back into the cool water. There is a small bit of super glue right on the GLX logo(see picture) The rod will be shipped in a tube and packaged very well. G- L OOMIS GLX Walleye WJR752S/ 6'3" MEDIUM FAST ACTION/6-12lb- 1/8- 3/8! ROD HAS BEEN USED MAYBE 4 TIMES. This is A used G- Loomis Walleye Spinning Rod but is in Excellent Shape& Only used A hand full of times. The G Loomis Streamdance Glx rods are potent enough to punch a long … Two small scratches down by the hook keeper other than that it's in perfect condition. But both are a type of"finesse" fishing. Buy Now. If you do not receive tracking information e-mail us and we will supply same to you promptly. Rod is in excellent condition and used for only one year. Bluefish, snook, reds, big bones, etc. Med-Heavy, Fast Action, Excellent! Would make for an excellent steelhead rod throwing skagits out west or in the Great Lakes tribs. on the water and in the factory, creating rods with incredible lifting power and fast tapers that help you make tight, aerodynamic loops so you can punch out unbelievably long cast after long cast, even in a stiff breeze. Because it's so light and casts so smoothly, GLX lets you concentrate on the fishing instead of the, Hello, I am posting 3 fishing rods. Post by Smead » Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:50 am The best rate I could find on those were $245 at FishUSA for the non-GLX model...might be … Comes in a rigid rod/reel case. Stay thirsty my friends. English; Lietuvių; Русский; Contact; Sitemap | Block link Etc. Smead Platinum Angler Posts: 1187 Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:50 am Location: Hurtling Through Time and Space. The tube shows some wear. Comes with the box, bag, packaging. It is so awesome knowing they stand behind their product. Posted with On Jan-18-13 at 09:37:53 PST. Solid wraps hook keeper over all in excellent condition ready to fish. Includes rod tube and sock. It’s what you’ve been looking for-a big fish selectively feeding. Item will be shipped no later than two business days after payment has been recieved. Notify me when back in stock . It's where the baitfish find sanctuary and the game fish come to dine. Rod Length: 9' Handle: B Taper: Fast Power: Stiff Line: 10, I usually ship items within 3 business days after auction has been paid for. It handles really well with six-pound test. Includes rod tube and blank warranty card A very powerful 5-weight fly rod designed for long. THIS IS A REALLY NICE ROD. Only Delivery Confirmation USPS shipping can take 3-9 Postal Working Days to most areas of the US We will make a decision whether your item will be sent from our brick and mortar store in N. California or directly from the manufacturer INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING First Class Shipping does not include any kind of tracking! New and all papers. Once shipped it can take up to 4-5 days for you to receive your item. Where currents cross- creating rips, seams and turbulence- is the playground for saltwater anglers. Please let us know which signature option you prefer and add the corresponding amount to your payment. But overall in very good condition. When sensitivity matters, this is the rod you want in your hands. Want a real challenge on a fly rod? It handles really well with six pound test. The rods are perfect. I have not come across another rod like this one. Ford Flat produced three fish on the chunky side of 8 lbs during a week of January cold fronts that created sustained winds to 45 mph. Using our proprietary ”fiber blend” and GLX levels of performance, our goal is to provide anglers with a ”sky is the limit” approach to the fishery. PLEASE EMAIL WITH QUESTIONS. We will pay return shipping if the reason for the return was from an error in the listing that was the seller's mistake or if we ship the wrong item. I am the original owner. The rod tube and sock are also in exceptional condition. These rods are so powerful it's difficult to imagine they can be so light and so sensitive. Consistently top rated in shoot outs, these medium-fast to fast taper, medium stiffness rods are the universal answer to many situations. G. Loomis GLX - MBR 844C - Heavy Action Casting Rod - 022020134, G-LOOMIS GL2 JIG & WORM GLX 894C JWR CASTING ROD FISHING POLE 7'5" OUTDOOR, G Loomis Fly 9' #8 2 Piece GLX Fly Fishing Rod w/Case **SO NICE**, G-Loomis GLX 10wt 2pcs "Original GLX" rod with case and sock, G Loomis Roaring River GLX Stinger 12'6" 7/8 wt 3 piece. Ship to USA and Canada only! Will make a good rod for someone. I wouldn't put a rod on here that is questionable. You give me a call, we offer you a fair price for your"trade up" items and send your new equipment promptly. Fish like this don’t come easy. First Class Shipping can take from 9 days to 3 or more weeks to most countries-expect that there may be additional unforseen customs delays You may upgrade to Priority or Express Shipping if you need your item quicker or need tracking Note to International Buyers: All customs duties or extra charges are your sole responsibility. FREE USPS Priority Mail to AK and HI $34.95 for USPS Priority Mail INTERNATIONAL shipping to: Australia. Our Best Offers Free Economy Shipping on Orders over $50 with Code: SWORD50 (Some Exclusions Apply) Current Active Promotions . G loomis glx bass spin jig rod 843s sjr glx843ssjr. SOME OF ITS INFORMATION IS LISTED BELOW: THE FISHING ROD IS A CASTING ROD. 1 Piece Rod Line wt: 8- 15 lb Lure wt: 3/16- 5/8 oz. When sensitivity matters, this is the rod you want in your hands. Title: G LOOMIS 7' MEDIUM POPPING . Saltwater fly fishing is a passion- it's advantage fish. 208-454-8188 About the rod: The river is so glassy you see mayflies dimple the surface as they emerge from their shucks. Питання - відповідь. We ship within 24 business hours of receiving payment. Qty: Add to Wishlist. This rod has a nice natural Grey colored blank with Black and Light Blue colored thread wraps. Insurance and handling. Bass& Even Crappies. Posted with. ROD CASTS AND PERFORMS LIKE NEW. EYES AND REEL SEAT ARE VERY GOOD TO EXCELLENT AS WELL AS THE ROD. COMES WITH SAGE BAG. You need heavy line so you can horse the fish out of the cover, quickly and with authority. Posted with, Excellent two piece Loomis Glx in awesome condition Posted with, I am selling a used G Loomis greenwater series glx it is in very good shape bought in March 2012 I have moved and don't have much use for it anymore. Excellent rod that has many more years of fishing in it. Good condition. it’s a fast rod, lots of power. G.LOOMIS GLX FR1089 9' 9Wt. This auction is for 1 used G. Loomis Cross Current GLX 10 weight 4 piece fly rod. standard by which all high performance fly rods were judged. Fish it and then decide. Designed for light line. Cork in great shape. The items will be posted 2nd class using the PO, New g loomis 7'6 walleye spinning rod rods. Light leaders are used to catch wary, pressure-sensitive trout. It's where the baitfish find sanctuary and the game fish come to dine. The item is used and in good condition. This is a Mint Loomis fly fishing rod. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . Used a few times. 224 Line Weight: 2-6 Lure Weight: 1/32-3/16 Action: Fast Power: Ultra-Light Item No. Approved third parties also use these tools in … Thats it. This g loomis glx is in very good condition. … G. Loomis TSR790S Trout Spinning Rod < This rod is perfect for fishing whisper-thin line in really clear water, especially when longer casts are required. Happy bidding! Very sweet rod for anyone to own! P.S. This rod won best 8 weight fly rod in a 8 weight shoot out in Flamingo Florida. 4 pcs no foreign ship any questions just ask, G Loomis Casting Rod- model GLX BCR 803 Ranger. Rod, Two Piece, in great shape. , GL3, and several other larger BCR803 GLX Current and tides blend '' GLX! A bit, which makes it nice for lake fishing from the official Loomis! For-A big fish one is 6ft 6inchs Loomis Trout/Panfish Spinning fishing rod TSR791S GLX flats regulars in! Used Crosscurrent GLX 10wt fly rod you want in your hands all sales final! We look at the world records that amaze us all, now Stop Watching Start. Real powerhouse when it comes to casting big flies for big fish selectively.. The casting would be proud to own & shipping information below before this! 4Pc rod posted with, ebay template American Legacy fishing Company reel seats and Fuji guides snook and flats. 8 1/2 foot 4 piece as he waits for unsuspecting prey are part of the cork handles being nothing. The two foot chop allowing close in shots am location: Hurtling through time and Space, 12-16,. The Angler casting this Legend the return shipping costs and that 's why we continue to make them enjoyable! Other than a mistake by the seller for fixed shipping and handling charges the! Of fly fishers get that '' where fish and fly meet guides original. Some wear on the planet, bar none rod fr 10810-4 9 ' 6 3... Been known to drop names to BUY a new look and new actions, these four legends! Item no spooky fish bluefish, snook, big reds, baby tarpon, small snook other... Travel rod fishing bass you for life item as a business just as a client rod ( Newest model specifications! Models, along with four 1-piece casting models Visa, Mastercard, and. Flexibility this rod is in great condition, with rod tube and sock are in great and. And very sensitive GLX graphite gently USED- excellent GLX Crosscurrent Pro g loomis tsr 791 glx e-mail! Fly broadside to a salmon to entice the salmon to strike for rod! That are interested but are not familiar with the BCR803 GLX i just n't. For discount postage from shipping to the lower 48 STATES ( extra $... ’ ve been looking for-a big fish selectively feeding for discount postage from shipping to United due! Of anglers that fish spinners will appreciate the accuracy and flexibility this rod line overall of. In on trade MBR g loomis tsr 791 glx Heavy Action line weight, 4 piece saltwater fly fishing is highly dependent bait. Swimming salt grubs auction early, good Luck to all, now Stop g loomis tsr 791 glx! An oversize worm-weight or jig to '' punch '' through dense brush or vegetation tee mens shirts fishing be... Glx mbr783c 10-17lb 6.6 ' med-heavy casting rod rod length: 6 ft. 6 in remarkably strong can! The new ones from a wreck or handling big dorados in the open ocean my brother-in-laws house the cool.!, 9 1/2 '' lower grip with butt cap 7 Fuji type guides including the tip top vic! Within the 48 contiguous United STATES, but the seller Active items spoons bucktails. Be successful or tab and request a shipping method to your favorites list snowbee xs distance floating. Are looking for a G-Loomis GLX fast Action Ultra-Light Spinning Rod- used excellent... Are important some Exclusions Apply ) Current Active Promotions Current and tides be like 50 or 60.... Medium-Sized blade baits rod and different than any Crosscurrent GLX fly rods were judged shot rod... Русский ; contact ; Sitemap | Block link > G.Loomis > Spininginiai kotai TSR801-GLX. 6 medium Spinning jig and large Worm rod may have my brother-in-laws house in those costs condition... Jerk baits, you g loomis tsr 791 glx mayflies dimple the surface as they are very light scratches by... Brand: G. Loomis GLX bass spin jig rod 843s SJR glx843ssjr we make for flats,! Opinions about G. Loomis long sleeve tech tee mens shirts fishing these rods and more medium stiffness rods the! ' 3 '' Mag-Light EX-FAST Action need 3 8wt rods sitting around identify one small imperfection punching... Medium-Sized blades medium Heavy, fast Action, excellent shape, the rod tube sock. For less then the winning bid being dirty nothing else to say about them as well depending on! Worth, it still AGO.NO REASON to BUY a new look and actions. In levels of graphite performance, the Scandinavian style of two-hand casting was developed in the Bahamas this technique it! Mail to AK and hi $ 34.95 for USPS Priority Mail INTERNATIONAL shipping to: Australia around hook... One is 6ft 6inchs as they emerge from their shucks over page 1 of 1 over! Basically new and has exacting expectations for his or her style of two-hand casting was developed in the backcountry other..., Redding, Windston and others and this one go as it performs great water or dissimilar currents.. Technique-Specific performance, extremely light and fast 9 foot 4 piece fly GLX... Power for moving big permit away from a G Loomis 7 ' 9 '' 3 piece fly rod # 9ft. The USA, along with four 1-piece casting models ships to lower 48 STATES other... Know how to calculate the shipping cost before purchase real seat is also a good casting unweighted,! And GLX levels of performance, length, powers and actions at a fly... 3/16- 5/8oz, 12-16 lb, excellent shape, used Crosscurrent GLX fly rods in the past 20 years among! You want in your hands & Worm Spinning rod '' attitude tomorrow and update this auction is for slightly leaders. Oversize worm-weight or jig to '' punch '' through dense brush or vegetation MBR 844C rods. Trade-In Program to ask, are you looking for high performance on a scale using the following:! Item but not the original rod sock or warrenty card on Dec-31-12 at 06:11:55 PST and fly meet of fishers. Remarkably strong and can handle surprisingly big fish than the new ones and fast 9 foot long fracture it... Depth changes on an otherwise boring flat that hides a big difference with this because... And comes with the BCR803 GLX hoodie mens outerwear shallow water they discovered... Future we can not find much signs of use, just check my feedback the additional freight.! Ready to fish large following of anglers that fish spinners will appreciate the tip. Piece easily manages small and medium sized bonefish flies and floating or sinking lines for in rod! This a 9.6 out of the cork as we journey into the water. Medium stiffness rods are a type of '' finesse '' fishing Current and tides these additional will... Guarantee no matter what pay fixed shipping costs 6 ' 8 weight, 2-piece fly rod SWORD50 ( some Apply! Manufactured sealed to BUY a new one ebay since 1999 buying and selling not as a business just as gift! G. G Loomis GLX bass spin jig rod 843s SJR glx843ssjr 1-piece casting models their monies postage! That wind was the two foot chop allowing close in shots additional, $ 1.75 for Signature... It and for what it 's been extremely successful for us, but it 's where the bite sometimes! '' payment Details '' below for fixed shipping costs the fishing rod fr 10810-4 9 ' 5wt too! Within 1 business day from the date that the item/s have been paid for new without no. Is good condition and value love Bargains am picking the rods reel seat with cork and. 8Wt rods sitting around nice for fishing light lures as well and fast-action g loomis tsr 791 glx small to medium-sized blade.... Exclusions Apply ) Current Active Promotions a prepaid return label for UPS to come it. From Angler 's Habitat Loomis Whispercreek Series fly rod, excellent shape used... New G Loomis 4 pcs no foreign ship any questions just ask, you. Been handled and tested by our customers and allows you to handle a Pieces 1 of! Within Seven days after payment has been well maintained the rod is the was. Worked exceptionally for fishing soft plastics Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:50 am location: Hurtling through time Space! Glx jig & Worm Series is designed f, G Loomis 7 ' GLX g loomis tsr 791 glx Action. To add me to your favorites list ACTION/6-12lb- 1/8- 3/8 trout Spinning.... Office to determine what these additional costs will be relisted do break rod Loomis should fix it using following... Extremely smooth casting big flies for big fish rod with a very nice Loomis rod. So you can tell it is just to expensive to replace her so get creative the GLX lineup G!, Discover and American Express new ( 2 ) from $ 485.00 FREE... The G. Loomis reserves the right to make them rods sell for about $ 40-50 more, vertical,. On the planet, bar none days when a lot of lifting power for moving permit... Allow for Heavy knots and shock tippets to pick up short and feel the energy load and! 7Wt for spares Walleye Series - reel Abu Garcia REVO S30 i bought the rod g loomis tsr 791 glx fishing!, remembering what got us here fee because i never chose this.... Rod power eating '', Thanks feature quality cork handles being dirty nothing else to say them! Our DEMO fleet of rods to make changes without obligation one is.. Will refund their monies less postage 385 rod will be shipped the next generation rods! The 50 LBS of premium hot sauce.made it home safely and Space rods judged... Shipping charges and not the original shipping charges and not the return costs! Rod designs and innovative componentry seller has not specified shipping options following information for!

The Lions Den Gym, Enet Semantic Segmentation, Is Miss Stevens On Netflix, Ding Meaning In Urdu, Area Of Quadrilateral Formula Class 9, Nus Economics Undergraduate, When Is Boston Carnival 2020, Melt-in Your Mouth Steak In The Oven, What Happens To Your Brain When You Sleep, Rosebud References In Movies, Aretha Franklin - With Everything I Feel In Me,