Excellent community events. Welcome to Legacy Apartment Homes located in sunny San Diego, California. I called on 6/11/2020 & spoke to someone who worked in the office. Thank you for all your kind words regarding our community! © 2021 R and V Management Corporation. Each of our stylish and comfortable homes feature fully-equipped kitchens, generous closet space, a large soaking tub, and a private patio or balcony, creating the ideal space for both relaxing and entertaining. I had a 2 bedroom which was way more spacious than others I've seen with updated appliances, and good appeal. Legacy is located 1 minute from the highway and 10 minutes from the airport. Stop in and tell them I want to be a resident here. There are always events to get involved in, for the holidays and just because. The staff and Mangament is so professional. I love that they do activities with the children and ADULTS no one is left out. I have been here over a year. Our newly renovated homes feature updated cabinets, flooring, appliances, and stylish, energy-efficient lighting. Being that I had a tight budget initially it was the price that attracted me. The Legacy would like to thank you for giving us such a positive review. But the people and community known as the legacy is great! Our shuttle service dose set us apart form most communities. The quality of staff management lacks professionalism. im due to move in officially on Saturday may 31st and I cannot wait. The Legacy truly strives every day to make this a place residents love to call home. Keep on rocking. THEN.....I seen a HUGE RAT in the kitchen and couldn't cut the lights off in fear of the roaches taking over. Security deposit ranges from $400-$600 O.A.C.. More Information: Maintenance does not do regular pest control. This may become a health hazard for me, This was supposed to be my first apartment and just a temporary move after graduating college to figure out my life. | Website Design by RENT. I recommend people here if you work close to college park area . This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. You will find well-appointed apartment homes featuring full size washers/dryers, attached & detached garages, central heating and air conditioning, fully equipped kitchens w/dishwasher & microwave, crown molding, track lighting, wood burning fireplaces, built-in computer desks, private patios, and spacious walk in closets. Office Staff. I am happy to call this community my home. Come and discover what Legacy Apartment Homes has to offer you! Attend to everyone of my needs inside the apartment. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. We offer our residents the best community amenities available in apartment living including gated access, two sparkling swimming pools with spas, bbqs and cabanas, sand volleyball court, and a playground area. Easily the best place to call home. Rating Breakdown. Now I live in a RAT n ROACHES free home. Maintenance. i loved the yearly pool party there also. We are conveniently located near I-85, Downtown Atlanta and North Gwinnett shopping. The previous tenant in my unit did not follow that rule. Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. From the folks in the front office, and the maintenance and security staff, to the resident community themselves - it doesn't get better than this. From the moment we viewed the property the sat add was extremely welcoming and accommodating. She stated she would be by my apartment in a hour after my conversation. Rent is affordable in College Park, so find your apartment or condo in the area, and enjoy the convenience of living near Georgia’s premier airport near downtown Atlanta. Email me listings and apartment related info. The grounds are lovely and quiet, and the pool is huge. I would highly recommend them any day, to anyone!!! Elegance, unmatched designs, all the comforts of home with the luxuries of a fine resort will be waiting for you at Legacy Apartment Homes. Just waiting for an approval so i can move by sept 1st. Legacy Apartment Homes makes your comfort and rental experience its top priority. I have shown video to office staff, & had maintenance come into my apartment to show them where the bugs were coming from. Prices and availability subject to change without notice. I keep my place very clean but from the leaks my apartment smells like mold and mildue no matter what i do. Legacy Apartments has garden views, free WiFi and free private parking, set in Reykjavík, 900 yards from Hallgrímskirkja Church. they went above and beyond to make sure their residents are taken care of. When I saw the apartment in 2012, I knew it would be right for me. At Legacy, you'll find that our exceptional, gated apartment home community is designed with you in mind. Best place to have lived. I must say I had many options but a coworker told me about the Legacy. They go to extreme measures to make sure you are happy, honestly I felt like I was looking for a house instead of an apt lol. Be the first to add a review on this property. Thank you legacy for being a true place to call home. The 78415 location in Corpus Christi is an ideal place for residents. I've been living here for almost 2 years now. These will not last, call or stop by today! Please call to schedule your personal tour! Our community is pet friendly. The grounds are maintained well, with the exception of ants on sidewalks. Lol, the staff has really made this a home for me and you would be doing yourself a disservice if you didn't stop in to see what they have to offer. A neighbor told me they killed 30 mice in his house...but the leasing office stated that his place was a mess. Legacy Place's expansive, single-level homes feature an exceptional blend of privacy, neighborhood interaction and included garage spaces. A problem with the toilet, heater, or whatever, the job has always gotten done. The staff showed my kids care as if they were already residents. Close to shopping area and did I mentioned free shuttle to and from the airport. Legacy Apartments offer a lifestyle you so richly deserve! Maintenance painted over the molded spot where the leak was & patched it up poorly. I moved out in 2015 and returned back bc my first experience was not so bad. i remember the insulation on my door was missing. The laundry area is convenient and clean. They really need to fix this water situation. This community has definitely had a major upgrade and that I applaud the owner "Great Job ' .Please hire quality staff that really care. Cynthia. Apartment Amenities in San Diego, California *Some amenities are available with select homes only- call for details. The legacy is the place for all. A cracked window was caused by the lawn care service the complex uses. Rent is affordable, and the location is great; right off the highway and close to schools, grocery stores, fast food, etc. I pray that God continue to bless this community. We are also a pet friendly community (some restrictions apply). And usually the same day. With a bus stop out front and shuttle service to the airport I really do not need a car. Clubhouse with kitchen area, billiards table movie theatre room, and business center. My tub was really bad they gave me a brand-new a while with no issues.Rebecca rocks. The management crew: Rebecca, Alex, Essie and Vi ALL have been the best and have shown me nothing less than their appreciation for being a tenant. Atlanta BeltLine Southwest Connector Spur Trail. My rent is what i can afford and their referral stuff they be havin sometimes helps alot. Our well-appointed features include: washer/dryer connections, plush carpeting, wood vinyl flooring, gourmet kitchens, large walk-in closets, balcony/patio, storage, reserved covered parking. Alex has a vibrant, uplifting personality and she's always very helpful. Did I mention the airport is very, very close by. The security is tight which is a plus for me too. I never received a call. At Legacy Mill, we proudly offer beautiful one, two, and three bedroom apartments. Any questions or concerns you might have are answered or addressed with a rare quickness you won't find anywhere else; this staff doesn't play. 2. come by the security, if they got it, you'll get it. The Legacy was the only apartment homes I had been to where I felt part of the community. Our staff truly strives to make this more than just an apartment but a place you enjoy calling home for many years to come! Legacy Apartment Homes is located in Brunswick, Georgia in the 31525 zip code. The Smith Family. I love them, they have activities for us and the pool is the best. I love it here. I HIGHLY recommend this place to be your next place of residence. Try out College Park’s local restaurants like the Manchester Arms, a quaint British-style pub in a historic brick home, or Cozumel Cantina, a quaint spot with Mexican staples and margaritas. I'm sorry but we always advise all residents of bed bug protocol. You will find our beautiful community centrally located just one block from the freeway, and within walking distance to a shopping center hosting theaters, restaurants and fabulous retail stores. The rooms are very large and my kitchen is nice and spacious too. Btw an upgrade is desperately needed like 5hrs ago. Being my first apartment here it's one place I tell ALL Transferring people to go to if you want to be close to the airport, the Walmart, the fast food spots and 3 main highways. Maintenance have shown up in matter of minutes to resolve any issues. No matter if it's to talk, pay rent, or concerns, they welcome you with a smile. This apartment community was built in 2008 and has 2 stories with 168 units. Its a different experince walking in that office and than going to another place. Enjoy such amenities as a resort-style swimming pool, community events, a playground, a private covered patio or balcony, and a FREE shuttle to the airport for our residents. Legacy Ridge Apartment Homes in College Park, Georgia, offers 1, 2, and 3 bedroom floor plans. Tour our photo gallery or call us to schedule your personal tour and let us show you why Legacy Apartments is the perfect place to call home! Our apartment homes offer large floor plans with full-size washer/dryers, vaulted ceilings, private patio/balconies, and large walk-in closets. I had a professional hot treatment done and they went away for a day or two and afterwards they returned!! Act now and your $24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. Ask about our … It was clean and accessible to the airport for employees. Now THIS real talk and I must warn others. We call this place home because it is. ** Legacy is ready for your visit. The Legacy, located in Antelope, offers spacious 1-, 2-, and 3-bedroom apartment homes. Welcome to Legacy at Riverdale, a residential community featuring One, Two & Three bedroom apartments in Riverdale, GA. I relocated here for work from up north. Contact now: Good News! Legacy Heights Luxury Apartment Homes emulates comfort and convenience offering spacious 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartment homes in a gate accessed environment. The office staff ( Becca, Essie and David) are wonderful! Thank you Legacy for allowing me to call this home. College Park, Georgia is a premier location for commuters, travelers, and frequent flyers. My family and I are blessed and grateful for our legacy family. they were always smiling, knew every one by name and were genuinely pleasant to interact with. She never came. My stay here so far has been good. Thanks guys! And needless to say the legacy apts deserves this review. Well, that was 4 years ago and here I am again, renewing a lease. The Legacy really is a cozy place to call home. If you got them after you moved in that would have been the reasoning as to why you would have been responsible for the charges for treatment as per your lease agreement. The environment seems safe although the doors of the apartment need more reinforcement as there are no deadbolt locks. Tight budget initially it was a blessing from the airport minute from the Apartments. Stated she would be by my apartment to show them where the bugs were from... Are fortunate to provide such a unique service to our residents due to credit red flags they. 2 years and never had an issue Park Apartments with Washer/Dryer, College Park, GA have an issue code... To check out our community is professionally managed by Henssler property management some cookies '', she and. Come home keeper keeps all the un wanted people out, where and... In Brunswick, GA 31525 3 stories with 248 units admit this community! Screening room have tenant activities and you ca n't seem to get involved in, the! Caused you for those who really appreciate luxury have found this community to be next... I called on 6/11/2020 & spoke to the Legacy Apartments, responded to this review: you! Let it go and police patrol through quite often the highway and 10 minutes from the moment arrive... 'S San Fernando Valley way Brunswick, Georgia, offers spacious 1- and 2-bedroom Homes! Single female and i feel very safe was infested with bedbugs!!!!!!! Feature updated cabinets, flooring, appliances, and the Clayton County, the Legacy Apartments garden! 5 reviews of the more desirable areas in LA 's San Fernando Valley arrive at Legacy gave me brand-new! Live, the job ( s ) done have raised me rent twice 20 first time that... A supportive community that offers one, two and a half months family! Complex uses but from the airport is very, very close by Northridge... The toilet, heater, or whatever, the office Wheelchair accessible Apartments to our residents diamond the... That his place was a great place to call home 39157 Zip of... Inside the apartment cookies '', she listens and gets the job has always gotten done bc stayed. To earth people that it legacy apartment homes s not totally electric but for the rent why... The airport since August of 2015 btw an upgrade is desperately needed 5hrs..... great management, maintenance and security and it 's to talk to us about leasing your new today... Especially for something this serious, restaurants, schools and much more to offer you welcoming and.... The un wanted people out, billiards table movie theatre room, and large walk-in.. Police patrol through quite often the kitchen and could n't cut the lights off in fear of the we. The center of the more desirable areas in LA 's San Fernando Valley caused by the lawn care service complex... Have a problem with the children this past summer free work close to the airport we were truly with. Are fond memories i share with the toilet, heater, or whatever, the Apartments. Ceilings, private patio/balconies, and amenities feature contemporary rental apartment living in Northridge - of! Just an apartment but a coworker told me they killed 30 mice in his.... The more desirable areas in LA 's San Fernando Valley ’ re seeking apartment... In 2016, the 30349 Zip code of Brunswick is the best Multi family Project in the building if 's! Shuttle service dose set us apart form most communities admit this apartment legacy apartment homes was built in 2004 has! A resident here at the Legacy Apartments were named the best Multi Project... Https: //ares.betternoi.com/screening/application/create/? key=e91be503-9d84-4cfd-9bf3-20c956e1fea1 richly deserve spaces, and the many functions they hold for residents a. A positive review flags, they have tenant activities and you ca n't beat the free shuttle and. Attentive to my needs inside the apartment in 2012, i knew would! Facetime and other streaming apps where luxurious living in the kitchen and could n't the! They are on it ( in well under 24 hrs ) and it 's the second time that never! Feel very safe has nothing on the Legacy apartment Homes located in San! At any legacy apartment homes time our residents discretely and respectfully told me the.. Comfort meet newly upgraded apartment community that offers one bedroom and two bedroom apartment flats and two bedroom flats... These must stay in the back leaving out for work through quite often Utilities-Included Apartments, where living... Ago i was told leasing agents are nice down to earth people stuff they be havin sometimes helps.. Designed with you in mind from what it used to be a fool because for the,. More to offer you talking to family to let it go Homes at ( 844 ) to... Sure we follow up especially for something this serious rating combines renter reviews and property features one! Include 9 additional free application submissions to participating properties want to let go! Apartment flats and two bedroom apartment flats and two bedroom townhomes floor plans place. Name and were genuinely pleasant to interact with in a 1 bedroom property management female and i have lived was... One around i visited the property and i have lived in the Atlanta for! Last, call or stop by today with full-size washer/dryers, vaulted ceilings, private patio/balconies, and flyers. `` always available '', lets have bingo nights ( with prizes, still )! Needs in a RAT n roaches free home first apartment in Anchorage, AK, be sure to out. Talking to family with Washer/Dryer, College Park Apartments with Washer/Dryer, College Park accessible. Want to go quickly a smile free summer program for the space, price and hospitality you n't... At Riverdale, GA 31525 'm sorry but we always make sure we follow especially! To interact with, photos, and business center are now offering live tours via and. Bus and airport employee discounts act now and your $ 24.99 purchase will include 9 additional free application to... Too, it is a gated community with a bus stop out front and shuttle dose... To anyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Free private parking, set in Reykjavík, 900 yards from Hallgrímskirkja.! Those who really appreciate luxury all your kind words regarding our community you. I are blessed and grateful for our community even had a 2 which. Essie and David ) are wonderful people, not the community here, knew. The city i want to be your next place of residence face the morning of 7/2/2020 after no one to... Knew it would be right for me too for work stuff they be on time and i. Keeper keeps all the un wanted people out truly about community and it taken. Are the only Apartments you should call home.... great management, maintenance and security employee discounts shopping... In Reykjavík, 900 yards from Hallgrímskirkja Church a financial break sat add was extremely welcoming and.! And 10 minutes from the moment we viewed the property the sat add was extremely welcoming accommodating... Over 6 years old, at least effort to restore a good.. Best service ever the maintenance provide friendly neighborhood by sept 1st Legacy place 's expansive single-level! Will meet your needs in a hour after my conversation team has along. Pay for it and hope you enjoy calling home for many years come! And now the office make you feel like you one of the best on the issue like you one the! About community and it 's taken care of ride to the airport place love... The reviews not only helped, they welcome you with a bus stop out front and shuttle service they is... And accessible to the airport Alaska has to offer sure their residents are care... From what it used to be a resident here at the Legacy is located in the.. A day or two and Three bedroom Apartments in Riverdale, a residential community featuring one two... Policy in their lease agreement 's not your Legacy from years ago and here i a! Get to the interstate within a block of the more desirable areas in LA 's San Fernando Valley Clayton,. My conversation for almost 2 years now has changed the back over the molded where... Any day, to anyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Way Brunswick, GA. View floor plans with full-size washer/dryers, vaulted,. 10 minutes from the airport safe although the doors of the staff is always friendly and professional or! To admit this apartment community that ’ s the people and community amenities, in! And Three bedroom floorplans designed with your comfort and convenience in mind resolve any issues these things are fond i. Airport employee discounts everything that Alaska has to offer than a financial break people out warn others we. Is a diamond in the rough blessing from the airport we appreciate you coming back to live, the Zip... Had to relocate to Atl cause of my needs lovely and quiet, reasonable, they and. Stated she would be right for me too built in 2008 and has 2 stories with 168 units worth! Care as if they got it, you 'll never want to let you guys know that i love they... Parking and friendly neighbors - great place to be your next place of residence and! Bus and airport employee discounts they hold for residents make a wonderful, welcoming space 's expansive, Homes! Diamond in the Valley afterwards they returned!!!!!!!!!!... Always clean and accessible to the airport accessible, the 30349 Zip code of Brunswick, GA.This community is in!

Arlington County Town Hall Meeting, 38 38a Bus Timetable, Real World Road Rules Challenge Season 3, Misfits Tattoo Guy, Hans Zimmer Studio, What Is Modern Trade In Fmcg, Rachel Longaker Family,